Sunday, December 27, 2009

Splash from the Past


This entry does not document a recent poo, but revisits a poo from approximately 1.5 to 2 years ago:

The worst poo splash I have ever had was, I believe, after a night of heavy drinking. The actual ejection of the poo was not violent, but it came out with such speed and force that the resultant toilet bowl splash actually displaced a small volume of liquid - unfortunately a mixture of water, urine, and feces - out of the toilet bowl, high enough and with a parabolic trajectory such that the liquid landed on the floor beside the toilet.

It was not a horrible mess by any measure, but I was impressed that the liquid was able to gain enough altitude to escape the bowl. To date, I have not been able to reproduce such a poo splash.

4 comments:

J said...

*slow clap*

My Fecal Matters said...

Hey, congratulations, your blog is ranked first by Google under "Fecal Matters Blog". I know because I tried to find my own Fecal Matter Blogsite

http://my-fecal-matters.blogspot.com/

on Google to no avail... but I did find your site (well done, sir), and actually linked to it on mine.

Happy Crapping.

J said...

Have you ever experienced splashback that landed on yourself? I'm sure it's somewhat normal but one time a droplet of pee/poo landed on my UPPER LIP. I did not mention that to the person I ended up smooching that day.

Owen said...

I had not read this comment until today. JOCE THIS IS NASTY