Friday, September 21, 2007

First Poost

Sadly, I have no pictures for the premier post so words will have to suffice. I remembered to bring my cell phone to the restroom for my morning plop at the office but I was too embarrassed to snap a shot of it as there were 3 other squatters in there with me. If I had my camera it would have been a different story but because my cell phone makes that shutter sound when I take pictures, I chickened out. Perhaps I can try to describe what came out of me instead.

It wasn't very consistent this time, half of it retained its shape and the other half broke into pieces when it hit the bowl. The colour was dark and it had a distinct odour this time. A little stronger than usual but nonetheless unpleasant to the nose.
Blame it on the Caramel Corretto from Second Cup.

1 comment:

Ogie said...

You can do that thing, you know that thing where people cough to cover up a sound? AH..AHEM! (click)

Inconsistent poo is confusing.