Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Whew!

After not hearing from my bowels for two days, I got a little worried. But have no fear, Monday mornings are almost always regular. And that coffee helped. A lot. Within 20 minutes of consuming my usual order, Mr. Doodie came knocking furiously at my door.
So this, here, is a build-up of a couple of days worth of...um...crap.
Gosh, this one was smeary. It took me five wipes to get my chocolate starfish clean. Ugh, I hate those kinds of poops.

For those of you that are interested (I'd like to believe that you are otherwise you wouldn't be here) in what I ate the last two days, here's a list:
-curry chicken and potatoes
-cauliflower
-potato chips
-a quarter of an assorted sub
-beer
-white wine
-beef patty
-salmon salad with avocado
-sirloin steak with soy beans and a little bit of corn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thats a good lookin poo, all the cosby kids are there

michelle said...

I can see the white wine in the poop