Monday, October 29, 2007

Brrrrrappuccino

Apparently I "suck at holding farts in".
It's become quite a habit for me to hold shits in until the last possible moment. I don't know why I continue to do it knowing there's a chance I could have an accident in my pants. Today was no different. I felt it coming but I kept working away until I felt a kick in my rectum. I finally decided to go when the urge to cut the cheese came. At this point, I'm trying my best to hold them in but when I got up to walk to the restrooms, I let one escape by accident. I had no control! It happened right when I walked by the receptionist and as I was heading out the door. I was this --> <-- close to being in the clear. The receptionist was having a chat with another girl but my toot was still audible. Well I heard it. I'm sure if I heard it, they heard it too.
Brrrap!

No comments: