Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Poo Shy

Don't you hate it when you are on your way to the restroom and you bump into one of your co-workers heading there as well? You're both chatting on the way there and even in the stalls until the sound of the first drop of pee splashes into the toilet and then you're both silent. The conversation is interrupted by the sounds of you both urinating/defecating. Great. And then you don't know if you should wait for the other person to continue the conversation as you're heading back.
This just happened to me.
I got poo shy. I felt rushed for some reason so I shat as fast as I could (I don't even think I wiped my ass properly) and came out to find she didn't wait for me. Not that I expected her to because it would have been pretty awkward trying to carry on the conversation after hearing someone shit.
Anyway, the point of this entry is I didn't have a good BM and couldn't snap a shot of it because of this.
Sorry guys. I feel as though I've let you down.

1 comment:

Owen said...

I don't think I'd be able to poo if I knew the person in the next stall.