Friday, October 12, 2007

Peep & Poop / Ring of Fire

I thought I was the only one who noticed the flooring in the brand new restrooms at work. Yesterday was the first time I used the loo with someone doing their business in the stall next to mine. As I was finishing up, I noticed how reflective the granite (or whatever fancy igneous rock is used for the floor tiles) is. I couldn't help but wonder if the person next to me could see me so I took a glance. You can definitely see their shadow and the vague appearance of their face. I'm not sure but I think I made eye contact. Good thing it wasn't a person who worked in my department or it would have been completely awkward.

Speak of the doo-doo devil. Here it comes now. BRB.

As I was saying, I overheard someone else mention the flooring as I was leaving the restroom today. I hope they mention this to Cadillac Fairview so they can do something about it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, killing two birds with one stone here. Or killing two poops with one flush? Anyway, I just got back from doing a big dirty and let me tell you when I say big dirty, I definitely mean it.
Flush count: 7.
The first log was huge and had a nice firmness to it. I was pretty proud of myself after I stood up though just when I was about to zip up I felt another poo pang so I sat back down and let 'er rip.
Number two was a bit softer and this time left floaty pieces post-flush. As I crouched over to wipe, I felt more pains and had to sit back down again.
The third time was disastrous. It almost had the consistency of diarrhea and cleanup was very messy. I couldn't help but let out a sound of relief as it was all pouring out. Luckily, there was no one else in the restroom during this debacle. My poor anus is still a little tender from all the pooping and vigorous wiping. I probably went through half a roll in all.

I suspect it was the spicy Thai chili canned tuna I consumed for lunch the previous day. It explains why my bum hole is burning.

1 comment:

michelle said...

I have to tell you that I let out the gigantic-est piece of poo in my life today. It came out in one long piece and was like a thick brown snake. It held together nicely until I flushed.