Sunday, January 2, 2011

Vitil-i-gotta-go

Today's poop wasn't urgent, but I could sort of feel that something was brewing, so I grabbed a book and prepared for a session.

The poop was funny because it had different complexions; some parts were of a paler brown than the rest. It was as if this poop was stricken with a case of vitiligo, the skin disorder to which Michael Jackson famously attributed his pale skin. To paraphrase the King of Pop, 'It doesn't matter if you're brown or pale brown.'

I also had a strange poop the other day. Most of the log was solid and true to form, but the tail end of it appeared to split, not quite messily, but somewhat like a flower, or cartoon explosion. I felt this did not warrant its own post, but I considered different names for it, as I don't believe I have ever seen this phenomenon before. Is it a Brown Sunburst? Or Trick Cigar?

3 comments:

J said...

King of Poop!

michelle said...

LOLLLLL

Owen said...

HAHAHA KING OF POOP!
GREATEST SHITS